Denver Cosmetic Dentistry Office
Our Cosmetic Dentist Can Help You Get the Smile You've Always Wanted
Do you hide your teeth because of stains, chips, or gaps? At Makowski Dental, we want to boost your self-esteem by giving you a bold and beautiful smile. That is why we offer many cosmetic services. This type of dentistry focuses on improving your appearance by repairing, replacing, or coloring your teeth. We always make sure to take your oral and overall health into consideration when choosing a procedure.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
If you are considering cosmetic dental work, schedule a consultation with our office. Once we take a good look at your mouth and discuss your personal goals and preferences, we can recommend a course of action.
We are experienced in the following Denver cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Crowns and bridges: These are ideal for fixing gaps between teeth, replacing missing teeth, or repairing a broken, chipped, or discolored tooth.
- Dental implants: Implants are a permanent alternative to dentures and can be used to fill in missing teeth or replace an entire set.
- Invisalign: These clear alignment trays can straighten your teeth without the hassle and embarrassment of traditional metal braces.
- Teeth whitening treatments: Bleaching treatments can brighten your teeth, eliminate discoloration, and achieve a brilliant smile.
- Veneers: These small “tooth caps” can correct flaws in a pre-existing tooth.
Most of these procedures require multiple appointments for fittings and adjustments. Check out the rest of our website to learn more.
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Dentist in Denver
Any dentist can offer cosmetic treatments. That is why it is very important to select a dentist who has been affirmed by numerous professional organizations, such as the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Our Denver cosmetic dentist is proud to be a member of the AACD. It is the gold standard for credentialing dental professionals throughout the United States.
AACD dentists receive training on the latest cosmetic procedures, techniques, and products. They are invited to workshops and conferences which discuss new innovations in the field and receive publications that introduce cutting-edge technologies and trends.
When it comes to choosing a dentist, you want someone with the proper credentials, education, and experience. Most importantly, choose a dentist who makes you feel comfortable. We know that dental work can be intimidating, which is why we try to go the extra mile to make our patients feel at home in our office.
Are you ready to make a change in your smile? Call (303) 751-5558 and speak with our Denver cosmetic dentist today.